The process of sale – how it works
- You contact us the online form we’ve provided, or by phone, with the make, model, year, and condition of your car, following which our appraiser will make you an immediate cash offer. Once the offer is accepted, we’ll then schedule a free car removal at a time that works for you to have us come and remove your car.
- Once a quote is made, you simply accept or reject the cash offer amount.
- If you accept the quote, we’ll then schedule a free car removal. Our removal services are provided around the clock and are a courtesy service to Brisbane car owners who’re selling their cars to us.
- The process is that simple, and fast. Our driver will provide all necessary paperwork which must be signed by both parties. In less than an hour, you have the sale you’ve been waiting for and all the conveniences that make it hassle free!
- What We Require from Sellers in Brisbane – title of ownership or scrap certificate for their car, as well as a photo ID to provide to our driver. We’re responsible for all other paperwork, as well as loading and removing the car, and putting our cash payment of up to $13,000 in your hand!