How To Know Your Car Is Not Road Worthy Anymore?
15 February 2018
A vehicle can turn into a junker over a period of time, or it can happen in an instant. The years can take a toll, and your once perfectly running car can require more frequent repairs due to wear and tear over time. Sometimes a sudden accident can damage a car beyond the worth to be fixed. Natural disasters such as floods can turn any car into junk in no time.
It is pretty easy to know if your car has turned into a junk or not. If you spend more time and money in the repair shop than on the road or the rust, the dings and the dents on the car have been embarrassing you in public, it is time to sell your junk car for cash.
Factors to determine if a car is a junk:
- Age: Your car can’t be sold as junk if it is any less than 3 years old.
- Damage: The car that has been severely damaged or deteriorated is considered junk even if it was just a couple of months old. If your car is missing significant parts, such as tires or motor you should consider junk car removal.
- Low value: Your car is wanted by none and has an only scrap value.
- License and registration: Your car is junk if it is missing essential official paperwork.
- Stationery: The car has not been on the road for a long or is parked on someone’s property without permission.
- Apparently inoperable: The vehicle is not functioning anymore because of other technical problems.
- Your check engine light never goes off: If your check engine light never goes off, you should definitely consider scrapping your car. A junk car carries the threat of having you stranded by the side of the freeway, on a country road, on a city street or in the unfamiliar territory all the time. Prestige Car Removal Brisbane can diagnose whether your car is at the end of its life or not. Prestige Car Removal Brisbane is a trusted car dealer who can pay top dollar for your OLD cars and tow for free. We can ease the loss with some quick cash if you sell your junk car to us. Call us now at 0423 017 490 or fill out our online form to get an instant obligatory free quote for your clunker.