Prestige Car Removal Scholarship Page
At Prestige Car Removal & Cash For Cars Melbourne, we see what it’s like every day for people to have trouble paying back their debts. That’s why we want to give aspiring students a leg up with our first-ever annual scholarship program! We were all students once, and remember the difficulties and stress associated with tuition payments, books, rent, food and more, so we’re more than happy to help out where we can and make things easier along the way.
How to qualify?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in university/college
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- You have a 3.0+ GPA
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America & Australia
Steps to apply for the Scholarship Program
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “Tips to Get Maximum Cash for Your Junk Car”.
- You must submit your essay on or before July 30th, 2020.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- The winners will be announced on August 15th, 2020 and the winner will be notified by email.
- The winner content will be added to our Blog page or cash for cars page.
Scholarship Amount: $1000
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.
Disclaimer for Scholarship
- We will not share your information with the 3rd party.
- We will never ask for any sensitive data including bank details and credit card numbers.
- No joining fee is required to participate in our scholarship program.
Email us, if you have any questions: email@example.com